Monday, March 8, 2010

Pearly Bouquet


Here's I card I made using the sketch challenge from Flourishes Celebration Challenge 1. I just got some new Nestabilities and had to try them out. Love this new shape they have! Anyway, the sketch called for buttons, but instead, I just knotted my organdy ribbon to take the buttons' place. After seeing how elegant the organdy ribbon was along with the image (Flourishes), I decided I should change the patterned paper, but it was too late.


SUPPLIES 
Stamp: Thinking of You (Flourishes), Sentiment (SU!)
Ink: Sage, Blush, Black
Paper:  White, Guava, Blush, Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye)
Acc: Ivory Organdy Ribbon, Nestability Label Die (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug Folder (Provo Craft), Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Pearls (Hero Arts), Dauber

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments: