Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Celebrate Easter


This is a quick post, but I wanted to share an Easter card with you. I made this for the Flourish Timeless Tuesday Challenge, which was to make a card with celebration as the theme. Celebrating the rise of Jesus from the dead is a miracle and a promise worth celebrating!

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.
He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;
and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.

SUPPLIES: 
Paper:  White, Celery, My Mind's Eye DP, Blue DP from my stash
Ink: Pixie Pink
Acc:  Cricut Expression (Home Elements Cartridge), Sure Cuts A Lot, Textile Cuttlebug Folder, Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Corner Punch (Marvy), Buttons (Making Memories), Bling (Prima), Swirl Die (Sizzix), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Dauber

The sketch is from Mojo Monday.

Have a wonderful and blessed Tuesday.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments: