Sunday, March 7, 2010

Promise of Spring



Spring is almost here and with the kind of Winter most of you have had, it couldn't come any sooner! Being in Southern California, Winters are very mild, but I know lots of people who have been in horribly freezing weather along with snow blizzards. So here's to Spring!


I'm really having a great time with this tote template.  There are just so many fun ways it can be decorated! This one actually started out as a card for Taylor's sketch challenge (TESC103), but it ended up being a tote to hold cards, which I'll eventually get around to making them so I can put them inside this. As you can see, I did use the sketch to decorate the front of my tote.



SUPPLIES:
Template: Haute Tote
Image: Whimsical Wishes (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Rose Red, Oh, La, La (My Mind's Eye)
Acc: Buttons (Making Memories), Label Nestabilities (Spellbinder), Textile Folder (Provo Craft), Hemp, Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Bird Punch (SU!), Dimensionals

Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments: