Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Piece o' Cake Challenge!


It's Tuesday and time for another 3D Tuesday Challenge on Paper Craft Planet! A couple of years ago, I decorated a paper cake favor box with a template you can buy already cut. I know there are lots of "cake" templates available out there, but I had so much fun decorating that one that I wanted to make one for myself with extra stuff! I want custom toppings, have different styles of opening -- and one I can use with my cutting machine!

This is the cake I decorated two years ago!

During this challenge, I'm going to provide the PDF file for a basic cake which I used to make the Chocolate Boston Cream Pie pictured above! (I'm still working on the different styles and accessories to go with this set and the completed set of cake templates should be available very soon). When I'm finished designing all the pieces to this cake set, I will be GIVING AWAY the complete set to one of the participants of this challenge!

HERE'S HOW TO WIN:

• Make a slice of cake out of paper (use any template you want) and decorate it!!!
• Add a link to the photo of your cake using the InLinkz button found in my post on PCP.

Next week, one winner will have their project showcased on PCP and WIN my cake template set! Head on over to the 3D Tuesday Group for more details!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope all you special Mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday! I had a great time with my family!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Holy Moly, Adela! These look sooo YUMMY! You are amazing.

Gloria Westerman said...

Wow....looks good enough to eat...just might have to try this....tfs

Sue from Oregon said...

This looks like so much fun Adela!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Adela.

Hugs Riet.xx