Friday, April 27, 2012

The Winners Are....


Thank you to all who participated in the Hop last Wednesday! Below are my two random winners. Be sure to check the other blogs for their winners!

GRAD CAP BOX WINNER:  alienanessa
Talk about outdoing yourself on that birdhouse!! Wowy! It's absolutely phenomenal and the type of gift I looove giving! And what a great and easy to make grad box - plus I now know how to make tassels, courtesy of the steps you posted!

BIRDHOUSE TOPIARY WINNER:  micki542
I like the idea of rolling up money to put in cap box. The spring colors on the bird house are really nice. Any mom would love this gift.

Email me to receive your free templates!  Congrats, ladies!


Blog Sig, Blog siggy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy moses, talk about making my day! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win these templates!

Gloria Westerman said...

Congratulation ladies....