Thursday, December 9, 2010

J-O-Y



This project started out as gift boxes, but I got carried away and made it into a home decor!  I started with the "Framed Box" template that I made a few months ago (photo left), but instead of the rectangle cut-out, I replaced them with letters. This would also look awesome with mini lights inside them.

I'm submitting this to two challenges:
The Shabby Tea Room and Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.

SUPPLIES
Templates: 3 Framed Boxes, Holly Berry Cut File
Stamp: Swirled Snow (SU!)
Paper: Kraft, Cherry, Pear (SU!)
Ink: White StazOn
Acc: Cherry Seam Binding (SU!), Pearl Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Glue Dots


Well, I'm off to do some Christmas shopping... hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Debbie said...

These are SO beautiful!!! I {heart} the color palette and simple yet elegant design! I enjoy making paper crafted items for home decor in my house too! Thanks for sharing your wonderful project with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Nicole said...

Oh so pretty! Lvoe the satin ribbon and those letters! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Clare said...

Love it! thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Deebi27 said...

Adela...these are so cool...I might make a set for the house myself. You sure do some very, very cool pieces.

Silke Ledlow said...

Adela, another fabulous gift idea!!! Love it all!!! Hugs ~S~