Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Seat



This chair box can hold a variety of gifts and things inside the seat (2" x 2"). In the photo, I added some hard candies inside, but I think I'll use this box for one of the necklaces my daughter will be giving to one of her friends for Christmas... just three more to go! The "seat cover" can be lifted off to reveal the inside.

The challenge this week over at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday is to make a 3D Christmas gift item. Well I love 3D so I had to play along!

Over at Simon Says Stamp, the challenge is to make a Christmas item with NO Red or Green! It's always nice to use other colors than the traditional, but it really was a challenge avoiding the red and green.

SUPPLIES
Template: Have a Seat
Paper: Pink Pirouette, White, DSP (SU!)
Sentiment: Computer typed
Acc:  1" White Organdy Ribbon, Bling (Prima Mktg), Snowflake Brad (Making Memories), Oval and Snowflake Punches (SU!), Border Punch (M. Stewart), Stickles

Thanks again for visiting. I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season so far!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Very cute! I love this idea. :)

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Adela.

Hugs Riet.x

Wanda said...

Beautiful chair box Adela. TFS - I'll have to order a few of your items one day when I'm able to do more stamping. Just did some Christmas cards for someone and then I don't want to do more. LOL

Lorraine A said...

Oh wow !! what a gorgeous creation !! so very pretty and the bow is a perfect finishing touch !! Fantastic ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Silke Ledlow said...

Adela, my sweet friend your chair box is fabulous!!! I l.o.v.e this gift idea!!! So elegant and classy!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to play the FTTC with us!!! Happy holidays ~S~