Sunday, November 14, 2010

And the Winner is.....

I have enjoyed every comment posted here the last few days. You all are very special to me and I want to thank you for sharing your thoughts, suggestions and kind words. Now, as promised, I have the winner, and she is.....

Cami who wrote:
Wow Adela, your templates are all fab and I had fun seeing what your DT came up with using your templates! The Tote bag is so versatile and can be used for so many occasions! That fireplace card is cute beyond words!

Congrats, Cami! Please email me so you can receive your free template! Don't forget to check the other designers who participated in the hop to see who their winners are.

Please join me on Wednesday as I present a project for Stampendous, who is our special sponsor this month at Paper Craft Planet. We are in the midst of presenting several Christmas projects -- every Monday, Wednesday and Friday this month.

Again, thanks so much for visiting and have a fabulous week!!!

Photobucket

No comments: