Tuesday, April 8, 2014

APRIL AR RELEASE and HOP!

Welcome to AR's April Release and Blog Hop featuring the brand new EASEL TOP BOX template! I designed this storage box to help organize recipes and I also wanted a convenient way to display the card. Well, here it is… a storage box with a built-in easel! But instead of making a recipe box, I ended up making a vacation photo box to organize photos that my daughter and I took while vacationing in the Philippines two summers ago.  The dividers came in handy to separate the different cities we visited.  One day, I'll make this box for my recipes!

WIN THE EASEL TOP BOX!
The other AR Girls have created their version of the EASEL TOP BOX and I can't wait to see what they have made. Click on the links of the other designers below and leave each one a comment to automatically be entered in the drawing to receive this new template.  Comments are also welcome on our Facebook Page.  You have until Friday, April 11, to leave your comments.  One comment will be randomly chosen and announced on Creations by AR Shop and on our Facebook Page Saturday the 12th.


Enjoy the hop and I hope you get inspired!  Thank you for stopping by today!

Blog Sig, Blog siggy

23 comments:

uneasyjune said...

A VERY CLEVER DESIGN AND IT NICE TO SEE ALL THE DIFFERENT IDEAS

Terri said...

Beautiful box and a great way to organize your pictures until you get a chance to put them on a scrapbook page. I love this template and what you used it for.

scrapbooknet said...

its a very beautifull box ! I love !
Scrapbises

scrapbooknet said...

its a very beautifull box ! I love !
Scrapbises

A ScrapBeatAway Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A ScrapBeatAway Creations said...

Loved this design and all the different things you can do with it. Great job on this one!

Unknown said...

Muy hermosa cajita, me gusto mucho!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Adela! Thank you for designing another fabulous template!

disneylisa said...

Great idea. Can't wait to see the various versions.

Doris E said...

Amazing idea Adela, I really enjoyed working on it!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moni said...

As always Adela, your designs rocks. I love the versatility of this box

Barbf said...

What a beautiful box ! It is unique and could be used for so many things!

lisa808 said...

Thanks, Adela, for this super template.

jasann said...

What a beautiful box, just what I need for my photo files!! thanks for the idea

kay said...

Beautiful job!!! Love it!

Patti J said...

Thanks for designing another wonderful template, Adela! Love it!!!

Ginny Bennett said...

Neat idea! This would be great to store Zentangle patterns in and use the easel to hold the pattern you are working on. You could even decorate the outside of the box with Zentangle.

Sue Dean said...

Love this template and your version is just so lovely. I really enjoyed seeing everyones take on such a great idea! LOVE IT!!!!

Michelle said...

This is absolutely brilliant and just what I'm looking for as a gift to two beautiful young girls who recently lost their mum. Their mum (my friend) was a fabulous cook and this would be perfect for the project I have in mind. Thanks for the opportunity. x

Mary K said...

For a bridal shower gift I'm making a honeymoon photo box. That is a fabulous idea only because you inspired me with the vacation file box. Thank you!

Lynne said...

cute box, a good one to show off all those grandkids pictures!

wholesale Jewelry said...

Oh how super sad! Just as I was about to start looking for challenges again, one of my fave's is closing! Wholesale gold chains