Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Baby Love Blog Hop!


Welcome to the Baby Love Blog Hop!  I'm excited to share with you my new sets designed especially for babies!

This Dress Up Baby Bag is an adorable gift bag that can be customized for a baby girl or baby boy!  Two outfits are included in this set, along with extra pieces to "Dress Up" the unique hanger bag. 

Designing this Rockin' Horse Card was a bit of a challenge, but I had fun doing it! It measures 4" x 4" and fits nicely inside an envelope.  For this card, I distressed the edges and used an embossing folder to give it some texture.

Have you ever made something that turned out just right and you just had to run and share it with someone?  Well, I was so pleased and excited with how this Rockin' Cradle template turned out that I had to share it with my girls -- even before the glue dried completely!  Of course they thought I was nuts when I stormed into their room and started demonstrating how it rocked and how everything just fit into place!  When my excitement died down, I went back to work and designed a second style especially for crafters without a cutting machine.

All three templates are available in the specially priced Baby Bundle, but are also available separately.


WANT TO WIN ONE of the NEW TEMPLATES?

Here's How:
• Visit each of the AR Girls' blogs (listed below) and leave them a comment.
• Comments are also welcome on our AR Facebook Page until Feb. 14 (12:00 noon Eastern).
• Winner will be announced on February 15 on our AR Facebook Page and on my Creations by AR website.

Ready to start hopping?  Just click on the names below and enjoy!

Doris
Jak
Julia
Lisa E.
Lisa S.
Lori
Lyn
Monica
Patti J
Sue
Tina


One more thing I'd like to share:  My sister wanted to make some photo booth props for her son's birthday party (which are so much fun for everyone!), so I made the Party Props set which contains several pieces and are sized for both adults and kids.




I hope you enjoy our Baby Love Hop and find creative inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Sig, Blog siggy

18 comments:

Julia Aston said...

These are all just SO adorable Adela! What wonderful items to use for new babies! and the Photobooth pieces are so FUN!

sandmar15 said...

So cute. Great for a Baby Shower

caroline said...

wow they are amazing

Jak Heath said...

These are just so darn cute, you are so clever Adela.

Tina M said...

I'm just lovin' this set Adela! I can't pick a fave...all are just too cute!

Teri C said...

These are awesome! Great for a baby shower favor and table centerpieces!

Doris E said...

Awesome projects. Thanks Adela for share with us!!!

lisa808 said...

Super new templates and samples. I can understand sharing your excitement.

Moni said...

Adela, I loooove this cutting files, they are so sweet. My favorite, the "Baby Bag".

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

These are all just TOOO TOO SWEET!!! LOVE the baby bag!!!

Patti J said...

Adela, you've done it again! These are darling, and they were so much fun to work with! My scissors and I enjoyed every minute! With my first grand due any minute now, the timing was perfect! lol...bet your girls LOVED seeing you so excited! Hugs...

Sue D said...

Very cute for baby! Our 6th grandchild is due this spring.

madaboutcrafting said...

wow, love them...make ideal 1st birthday keepsakes for my grandson x

Cheryl W said...

So cute! What a fun way to celebrate a new baby.

Moments by Marla said...

Adela, the DT did an amazing job inspiring us using your templates. Love, Love, Love them all. We just had twin grandsons,our first granddaughter and great niece born, so any of these templates would be great to add to my files. Thank you for sharing.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How sweet are these??? I love the gift bag onsies- and really thing the rocking horse is adorable!

Lisa Somerville said...

You've done it again Adela, love the new baby templates!

Mary R. said...

I really like the vintage look for these baby templates. Perfect for baby showers and holding gifts. I'm off to see your DT's projects. You have a winner here, Adela.