Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Days and My Favorite Holiday Tradition

I hope you've enjoyed the Christmas Days with AR event and all the fabulous projects the AR Girls created. I feel so blessed to have such talented ladies on the AR Team. Didn't you love reading all the holiday traditions of each of them?  I sure did!  Today I'd like to share with you ...

MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY TRADITION
Every year on Christmas Eve Day, my two daughters mixed, cut, baked and decorated sugar cookies. I remember one year when they were toddlers, we all had the flu but they were determined to bake those cookies! Needless to say, with all the coughing going on, only "Santa" had the privilege of tasting the finished cookies. My girls are now 19 and 21 and they no longer bake cookies to leave by the fireplace. Last year they invited some friends over to bake dozens and dozens of cookies. At the end of the day, everyone had lots of cookies to take home and I was able to pack several containers to give to friends.

Now on with announcing the winners.... 

DAILY WINNERS
Choose any one template from Creations by AR

DAY 10 - Vicki Hill
DAY 9  -  Dawn RI
DAY 8  -  Anita Houston
DAY 7  -  Maryann
DAY 6  -  Pink Cake Plate
DAY 5  -  Dr. Sonia SV
DAY 4  -  Pam
DAY 3  -  lucrocs
DAY 2  -  Debbie Speijers
DAY 1  -  Tine

Congratulations to all Daily Winners!
Please email me with your choice of any one template from Creations by AR!
gp winner
One Template a Month for Six Months!
beginning January 2013

MARY KRUSCHKE


Congratulations, Mary!  Please email me for the details.





Blog Sig, Blog siggy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is nick cannon dating christina milian http://loveepicentre.com/success_stories.php dating sex local 97850