Thursday, December 1, 2011

BLOG HOP WINNER....

Thanks to everyone who joined us on Tuesday for our New Release Hop!  As mentioned, today each of the AR Girls will be announcing their winner of the new Crafter's Apron template. Be sure to check all of them -- who knows, you might see your name on one of the blogs!

My winner is ........

Mary Roberson who wrote:
These will be so cute done up for Christmas, the possibilities are endless. I'm thinking about them made up for coffee and cocoa lovers at work.

Congratulations Mary!  Please email me at creationsbyar@sbcglobal.net to claim your prize.  Oh, and because you're my winner, I'll be giving you BOTH templates: the Crafter's Apron AND the Ornament Box Set!

Someone asked where they can find these templates in case they didn't win. You can find them and lots of other templates at my website: Creations by AR. If you register there, you will receive a special discount code towards your first order!

Thanks for stopping by and being a part of my day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Congrats, Mary! Enjoy your new templates!

Tethered2Home said...

Congrats, Mary!! Hope you have as much fun with the templates as we did!

Amy.

nessy said...

congrats to mary..i was also a winner on mandy`s blog, winning the apron gift box template!! how exciting is that??..can you see my smile from where you are??
have e-mailed you adela!
vanessa xx