Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last Minute Hop Addition!


Here's one more set that I haven't even given to my design team yet. Actually, Lisa Somerville had been looking for a garden theme template, so I whipped up one and just had to share. Thanks, Lisa!

This is the Garden Can-Can Set which includes not only the watering can template, but the seed packet (Seed Envy) is sized to fit right inside the can! I think this would make a great gift for anyone who loves to garden. If you don't want to put the seed packets inside, try placing tags, sweets, paper flowers -- or even real flowers (place stems in water tubes first!)

Thanks everyone for joining us on this Hop!  It makes creating so much more special with friends dropping by and leaving some "love."
Photobucket

18 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

This is stunning Adela, It is almost spring here in South Africa, and I will have to get it for a special gift in September.

Ernie said...

This is just so beautiful especially for the gardeners getting ready for the fall.

Gramma Jean said...

I love the papers used in this one. It makes me think of all my happy houseplants and the tlc I give them with the watering can on a regular basis. Beautiful.

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
your new template's are gorgeous
sorry i could not hop, my hubby is in the hospital and i have so little time, i can't even craft now
they say it was a short one, but he's there now for 9 days, and i hope that i know this afternoon when he's comming home
this year he was home for 2 months
the rest of the year was hospital and reheb, ik hope every one had a great hop
hugs angelique

Kim Burmeister said...

Adela, this is gorgeous! Oh, such a cute summer set.

Liana Miranda said...

eu adoraria ganhar um presente assim.

************************************
I'd love to win this one as well.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Adela! Thanks for creating such wonderful templates to work with!

RMarijaR said...

Love the watering can template! Very nice selection of papers used in the samples. Happy day!

Kimberly S. said...

Oh....this is so cute!! I love the paper selection you chose....very pretty!!

Lawren said...

OMG! This is beautiful! I love it.

suzza said...

What a great gift bag for smaller, lighter items! I can see it with gardening gloves spilling over the edge.

Jody said...

This is just lovely...I love the print and color so pretty
Jody Lovdal

teachdanz said...

This is my favorite one yet!! I kill real flowers but paper ones I am good at:-) This watering can would fit my skills better than a real one!!

Kathlene said...

I've always loved teapots, but this watering can is just even cuter...think of the possibilities! TFS.

Axes DesigNs said...

WOw Adela I love the Water Can!! it is so cute!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I have a friend who is gardner - this is perfect for a gift. Super!

connie said...

I could use this one! Love that the seed packet fits inside the can.

Nana said...

Que preciosa regadera, está bellísima.