Monday, March 28, 2011

Hold the Fries -- Win a Prize!

It's 3D Tuesday over at Paper Craft Planet and I'm your host this week! You wouldn't want to put french fries in this box -- fill it with a gift card, yummy sweets or a small gift! It's an easy one piece box to make and I even have a PDF template available for you during the week of the challenge. At the end of the challenge, I will choose one lucky participant to win my new "Now That's Smashing!" Template and Tutorial (in PDF, SVG and DXF). Winner will be announced in the Paper Craft Planet newsletter next week.

Now let's see your box of fries! Join us at the 3D Tuesday Challenge Group to play along! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Adela, this is darling! I would love to receive this little fry box. Cute, cute, cute! It would make me feel better about eating those fries too....LOL!

Mandy said...

Looking forward to playing with this template Adela...very cute little box!

Mandy
x

Riet said...

So gorgeous Adela.

Hugs Riet.x

Deebi27 said...

I can see it now...Thanks Adelal!!!