Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And the Winner is.....

I just wanted to thank everyone who played along and who left such kind words. I appreciate every single one of those comments and I'm very grateful to those who come to visit my blog.


I have my winner here, but be sure to visit the other designers to see who their winners are. My winner from the "Lovely" hop is commenter number 76. Please email me so I can give you your prize: choose one of the four new templates!



kathlee said...




What beautiful projects! Couldn't pick a favorite!
TFS

To those of you who didn't win, my promo is still going on until January 31st:


~ BLOG HOP PROMO ~
BUY ALL 4 NEW RELEASES AND RECEIVE 25% OFF EACH ONE!
Expires Feb 12, 2011




Photobucket

1 comment:

Isabel said...

felicitaciones!!!! a la ganadora,
espero que realice bellos proyectos y nos comparta sus versiones,
besos isabel