Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Cupcake


Here's an image from Pure Innocence that I actually bought through the illustrator on Etsy. It's quite convenient having digi images because you can make it any size you need it to be. I made this card for the following challenges:



Color Combo from Color Throwdown







Sketch from Mojo Monday









The 4 Crafty Chicks challenge was to make a birthday card!

SUPPLIES
Paper: White, Chocolate, Marina Mist (SU!), Strawberry Kisses DP (Prima Mkg)
Ink: Copic Markers, White Gel Pen
Acc: Nestabilities Die, Dew Drops, 1" Satin Ribbon, Seam Binding, 1" Square Bubble, Swarovski Charm, Stickles

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks so much for stopping by!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Patti J said...

This card is simply darling! I love the colors - blue and brown are one of my favorite combos! And that cupcake looks good enough to eat! Great coloring - Thanks for sharing!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling little card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Tamie said...

Your image is so adorable and the way you colored that cupcake, I would love to eat it...LOL. Seriously it is a beautiful card. Your charm is just awesome. The color combo you did is one of my fav's too and I haven't been able to play all week. Thank you so much for sharing this little cutie with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Pam~ said...

So cute! Just saw your card over at Mojo and had to come read about it. I love how you decorated your ribbon ... gorgeous!

Leanne said...

Thanks for joining us this week, very cute, love that coloring. Awesome job!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Adela.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

oh far too cute, i love this