Friday, December 17, 2010

Gift Bag or Ornament?


Last Saturday, I treated my best friend to watch my favorite singer, Michael Buble', in concert. I just LOVE his voice and even though I've been to his concert twice before, he was totally worth the big bucks to watch again! Wow, he gave such a great show! We had a blast! Anyway...

I'm so glad it's finally Friday because now my girls are officially on Christmas vacation and that means I can sleep in!! It's been quite a busy week with all the shopping and Christmas programs going on, so I'm really looking forward to relaxing at home, wrapping presents and baking!



Speaking of wrapping presents, I wanted to share with you a felt bag that I made to hold smaller presents (like jewelry). It measures 3" x 3" x 2" and to close the bag, you simply pull the ribbon. Oh, and it also looks great as an ornament on the tree! If the thought of sewing scares you, don't worry -- you can easily use fabric glue! If any of you are interested, I will be post the tutorial for this bag soon.



CHALLENGES:
Shabby Tea Room Warm and Snugly - use felt
Stamps R Us  Anything Goes
Super Sweet Paper Treats Anything Goes
Lots To Do Bit of Glitz

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!



Photobucket

17 comments:

Cami said...

Oh Adela, this is sooooo cute! What a lovely little treat bag! I would definitely love for you to post a tutorial for this bag as I'm sure others would also! Not sure if you got my email the other day, but the 3-Pocket Caddy that I won from you last month (Nov. 14) was loved by so many people! I'm still making more! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Cami

Sarah said...

Your little treat bag is just adorable! Clever idea!

Nicole said...

I adore this bag! Love the soft colors and the ribbon - just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Just beautiful!

Melissa Bove said...

Oh, my! This is awesome! So gorgeous! What a great ornament/gift bag! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room!

Patti J said...

So pretty, I just love the soft yellow!!! Will look forward to the tutorial!

Sandy said...

Love the soft yellow and the idea. Just wish I had seen this earlier in the month, I might have been able to get them made for today. Giving my Gr. 6/7 girls a 'survival bag' for Christmas and it would have been a much cuter presentation! Oh well, next year:)

jimlynn said...

WOW! This is simply lovely! So pretty and what a wonderful idea.
Thanks for playing at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous little bag great idea thank you for sharing with us at Lots to do xx Zoe

Rose said...

This little felt bag is just gorgeous! Such a sweet vintage bag, and I love the detail you added! Lovely!

Karen Lee said...

I just love your little bag!

xoxo Karen Lee

Clare said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sweet little bag, so perfect!! thanks for playing along this week at the Shabby Tea Room!! : )

Unknown said...

This is so cute, Adela! LOVE that felt purse so much!! You are so amazing with all your 3D projects and templates!!

Debbie said...

This sweet little felted pocket is simply beautiful! I {heart} the soft cream palette with the snipett of lavender! So perfect for the Tea Room challenge this week ... thanks for joining us :)

Pattie said...

Wow - this is so beautiful! I love the little mitten and the colors are fabulous! Congrats on your win at the Tea Room - so glad you joined up this week!

Ros said...

Gorgeous! congrats on your win ...

Anonymous said...

Free Nude Celebrities Updated Daily With Free Nude Celebrity Pictures And Videos Of Your Favorite Nude Celebrities. [url=http://rougharticles.info/celebrity-stolen-videos.html]rougharticles.info[/url]