Tuesday, April 20, 2010

3D Tuesday - Baby Blooms and Template Too!



It's 3-D Tuesday over at Paper Craft Planet today and I'm hosting this week!  I wanted to make something that we can all use next month -- that's right, Mother's Day is coming up!

I'm pretty sure you've seen those cards with the flowers bursting on top of the flower pot, right? Well, I've never actually made one of those yet so I'm not sure if what I made here is the same thing. Anyway, this is a card (kind of), but it's actually more like a home decor. I made the size of the template so that it could fit in the larger envelopes, but when you take it out, it can stand on it's own and can be displayed. The flower lifts up with a blank note card attached to it. Also, the pot opens up so you can include candy, gum or a gift card.

The challenge is to decorate one of these "Pots" any way you want and don't forget to fill the inside, too. For mine, I decided to put pictures of my niece in the center of the flowers with a gift card inside, which I may end up giving to her mom for Mother's Day.

Now, it's your turn! The free templates are available for download in these formats: PDF for printing and cutting by hand; SVG and DXF. Just download the file that pertains to you. You can find all three templates at the end of my post at Paper Craft Planet. When uploading your photo to PCP, please tag it 3d58 so that I can add it to our 3D Album.


Thanks and have a great day!


Photobucket

No comments: