Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Chair For You


This card almost didn't happen. Earlier, I spent about two hours looking for the paper pieced chair image, which somehow vanished. I'm sure everyone has had days where they misplaced something, but how could I have misplaced this piece of paper when I never stepped away from my work area? After searching through the trash and the floor five times, I finally found it inside one of my ribbon containers. It wasn't even on top, but way at the bottom. I was relieved, of course, but wasting two hours? Normally I would just start over, but I worked too hard on coloring and paper piecing it. Lesson here: keep work space neat!


I'm really having fun playing the challenges at Flourishes.  The challenge for Day 3 is simply to case a card from one of their design team members. I chose this card by Julie Korber.




SUPPLIES:
Stamp: Chairs For You (Flourishes)
Paper: Vanilla, Strawberry Kisses DP (Prima)
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack), Coral, Copics
Acc: Ribbon (SU!), Swiss Dots Folder (Provo Craft), Flowers (Prima), Pebbles (Prima), Rhinestones (My Mind's Eye), Label Die (Nestabilities), Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



Photobucket

No comments: