Monday, February 22, 2010

Clothesline Not Required


You can't see them, but there are clothespins in these projects. It's 3D Tuesday today at Paper Craft Planet and I'm hosting this week's challenge.  The challenge is to make gift bag clips out of clothspins. You can't see them from the front, so here's a view of the back.












You can attach just about anything to the clothespin that would coordinate with your gift or bag design.  For my projects, I simply used mini glue dots to attach the flowers or bows to the clothespins. (Regular size clothespins looked too bulky for the size of my bags, so I used medium sized ones, not the really tiny ones.)
























Now it's your turn. Make one of these easy clips and upload your photo to PCP using the tag 3d50. Play along and your project might be the one featured in next week's PCP newsletter!
Have fun with this and I can't wait to see yours soon!


Dimensions
5" x 3" x 1-1/2"

zip file size: 923 KB


Photobucket


No comments: