Saturday, December 12, 2009

3-Pocket Caddy


Every year for our annual Christmas party, I would try to find something cute and clever to use for favor bags/boxes.  My 3-Pocket Caddy was designed to neatly hold “goodies” inside the divided compartments.  The middle pocket is a handy addition; here are some ideas on what can be placed in the middle:

• A spool of ribbon (like the yellow and pink project pictured here).  To personalize it, I used my digi label,  “Notes and Tag Center” along with my initials.

• It also holds hot cocoa packets (my blue and red project).  Just put some bags of mini marshmallows in the side pockets.







• How about a chocolate bar for making s’mores?  Add some crackers and marshmallows in the side pockets and you have fixings for s’mores!

• Try putting dainty napkins in the middle, tea bags in one of the side pockets and matching note cards in the other side pocket.

FINISHED SIZE
2-3/4” x 3-3/4” x 5”

NOTE:  PDF template is for the 3-Pocket Caddy.  Embellishments, cards and tags are not included.


Available in .pdf download: $5.00


Photobucket

No comments: