Wednesday, June 11, 2014

IT'S A BEACH HOP!


Welcome to Creations by AR's Beach Hop! This month I have two new templates to get you in the mood for summer!  The first one is a fun Sandy Beach Bucket that stands at 4 inches tall (without the handle) and has a 3-inch diameter opening. This would have made a great party favor for my girls' end of school year parties when they were younger!


The second template is a matching 3D Beach Bucket Card with a "sandy" stand that folds flat to fit nicely into an A2 size envelope.  Add a sentiment or photo to the removable shovel and you have a really cute invitation!


Be One of the 2 Winners!

Visit the blogs of each of the AR Girls listed below and leave a comment to qualify for the random drawing.  Another winner will be chosen randomly from the comments left on our AR Facebook Page  so make sure to visit FB!

Comments are accepted until Saturday, June 14, 12:00 noon Eastern and winners will be announced June 15 on our AR Facebook Page and on Creations by AR website. Ready to see more? Click away:

Adela <-- you are here!
Lyn
Lisa S
Julia
Monica
Lisa E
Doris
Patti J
Sue

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the hop!


Blog Sig, Blog siggy

27 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

OH my goodness.. I'm in LOVE!!! This is just adorable! I just moved to the beach and I definitely need to make this!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

sandmar15 said...

Thanks for sharing such a cute idea.

Doris E said...

Hi Adela, i really enjoy to work this files. Your set looks do pretty!

Doris E said...

Hi Adela, i really enjoy to work this files. Your set looks do pretty!

Lisa Somerville said...

Another set of fabulous templates!

lisa808 said...

Fabulous Summer templates.

Brennen said...

Cute! Makes me want to dip my toes in the water.

Moni said...

Adela, lovely beach templates, perfect as always.

Tine said...

Love the colours on your projects, Adela. Have left comments on all those on the hop but as I am not a member of Facebook cannot go to that site sadly.

Regina said...

this project is perfect for the Summer

Patti J said...

Adela, you've done it again! I had so much fun with this template, and what a great hop! It's so much fun seeing all of the different ideas for the same amazing templates! Thanks for another month of perfect creations!

disneylisa said...

These are adorable and really make me wish I had a beach trip planned for the summer.

Mary K said...

This is so darling! While they will be super for summer parties, I already see them stuffed with small Christmas or Easter, or 4th of July items, too. This is great! Thank you!

Ruthie Lopez said...

I love it!!! Love the card!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful.

chatys said...

Ohhhh¡¡¡que hermosura ,una idea espectacular,..gracias

Hilda Luevano said...

me encanto!!! super bello trabajo!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so fun Adela...I need to whip up the bucket after seeing all this great inspiration!

Unknown said...

CREAS COSAS MUY HERMOSAS!

Mary R. said...

This is adorable! I Especially like the polka dots and braided handle.

Heather said...

very very cute, Love all the summer themes.

Daimar Sanchez said...

Es una hermosura, me encanto!!!

Judy Taylor said...

Wow great 3d bucket and card

Judy Taylor said...

Wow great 3d bucket and card

Fanny DG said...

Muy bello el juego de balde y tarjeta, ideal para este verano!!

Katia said...

oh my!!! this is so beautiful!

Jenn Zeeb said...

This is so cute, you out did yourself again!!