Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Simply Scrumptious - New Release Blog Hop!


As a high school student, one of my BFF's and I would often have desert at this cute little shop in San Francisco near SF State University called Simply Scrumptious.  That name stuck with me all these years and inspired the name for this new template!  I doubt that shop is still there, but I've never forgotten it.  Anyway...


Welcome to the Creations by AR September Blog Hop with the AR Girls!  It's been a very long Summer and I haven't had much time to dedicate to my crafting -- but with vacations and illnesses all done with, I'm finally getting back to normal.  I hope you'll love this little shop template as much as I do!

Here are two projects I made using this new template.  One is a coffee shop filled with a cookie and coffee mix.  The other one is a flower shop, where I added a mini planter inside. The box can hold up to five shelves with one shelf having a hole to hold a candle, mini cupcake, or even this little plant!

If you'd like to win this new template, all you have to do is leave a comment here and on the other AR Girls' blogs to qualify.  Comments will be accepted until September 22 (12 noon Eastern) and one random winner will be announced September 23.  You can also leave comments on the AR Facebook Page and on the AR PCP Group.

Ready for more inspiration from the AR Girls?  Enjoy!

Adela <you're here>
Jak
Julia
Lisa
Lori
Lyn
Patti J
Sue K


Blog Sig, Blog siggy

32 comments:

Jackie said...

Really sweet! I love the versatility of everyone's creations and what you can fill it with. Thanks for sharing with us.

Connie said...

Simply adorable!

Ellen Jarvis said...

Love this new template! Off to hop!

Fondly,
Ellen (CardMonkey)
Http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E-Mail; cardmonkey@comcast.net
Close To My Heart: www.cardmonkey.ctmh.com

Jak Heath said...

Love the side window, and the pretty roses in the window box. Perfect.

disneylisa said...

These are so cute and I love the options for inside.

GayleWI said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Debbie K. said...

Just LOVE this! Soooo adorable!!!

Sharri C said...

Absolutely the cutest thing ever!

Kelly said...

I love it, love it, love it, I just don't know which one i love more!! This is worth investing in!!! Oh but I want to win it!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Another fabulous template full of endless possibilities!

lynneatw said...

What an adorable template. I just love it.

Linda said...

This is so cute, what a lovely box
hugs Linda

Lyn Bernatovich said...

You've got another winning template design Adela! Thanks for the inspiration too.

Auntie Em said...

These little shops are so cute and what wonderful surprises you could tuck in there.
Thanks for sharing a peek! :)

lisa808 said...

Adorable template and designs. Love the name.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another fabulous template from you Adela, and I love your interpretation and of the other DT samples, just fabulous.

Mary Roberson said...

Adela,

So glad you are back! This template is darling. I especially like your flower shop:) These look very intricate, but I know you make your templates user friendly. Love how versatile this template is with the shelves or cupcake/plant holder!

Sue from Oregon said...

I had a lot of fun with this template Adela! Your design is so sweet and girly! A perfect gift for any friend!

Sue D said...

Very sweet--I like how many shelves can be added.

Angela said...

Very cute shoppes!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun new template. I can think of so many fun things to use it for.

Patti J said...

This was another fun template to create with, Adela! Thanks for sharing your creativity! Love this, and will use it often!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable template. It's so cool the way you can put different things inside. Terrific!!!!

ALINE said...

Wow... This is very cute!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this template! I almost purchased it on my order today but next time! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Unknown said...

This is such a whimsical design!! I love it.

Unknown said...

Such a cute little shop! Purchased my file :) xx

Inagh said...

Adela what a great template a another winner this blog hop has been just wonderful to see all the great Houses

paintedlady89 said...

This is a fabulous template.
It's so much fun making things from you templates.
Once you make one, the creative ideas come flooding in with ideas of what to make from them.
Gigi

Beth F. said...

Wow! This is such a gorgeous shop! Love those roses on it :)
Beth
Beth's Beauties

Cynde said...

Love all the houses everyone made on the hop. Some spooky, but all adorable!!!

Unknown said...

how cute are those 3d boxes never seen anything like that love them