Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Winner Is....

A big THANK YOU to everyone for such wonderful comments! Your kind words help inspire me and for that I'm grateful!  On to the winner for those leaving comments on my blog...


Heather said...

Oh Adela, girl, they are all just amazing!!! I Love the girly frame and the sweet purse, but that lighthouse just knocks my socks off! WOW!!!

Coffee in hand and I am off to see what your fab dt has created.

HUGS
Heather
Thank you, Heather, for your sweet words!  Contact me at creationsbyar@sbcglobal.net for your prizes!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

EEEK!!! I am sooooo surprised!!! Thank you! What a wonderful thing to wake up to!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Heather

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Heather.