Sunday, January 8, 2012

FUN FOAM OVERLAY- 3d146


I'm hosting the 3D Tuesday Challenge over at Paper Craft Planet and this week I'd like to share with you a couple of projects I made with foam sheets that's both fast and easy! One project is a mouse pad and the other a coaster.



SUPPLIES:
Foam Sheets - two or more colors (adhesive-backed is preferred, but not necessary)
Adhesive Sheet or Red Sticky Tape
Die Cut Machine
Die

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cut two squares of foam sheet in the same color (I used 6x6 for the mouse pad and 5x5 for the coaster).
2. Place die on top of one of the square sheets where you want the design, then run it through your die cutting machine.
3. Using the same die, run it through the machine using the second color.


4. Place adhesive sheet on the uncut square sheet (the base). (Sticky Tape can also be used, just make sure to cover all edges along with several strips in center). Peel cover.
5. Adhere the square piece with the die cut over the base.
6. Squeeze in second color into cut area(s).

Play along with us and share your version of this easy project. Just upload your photo to PCP and tag it 3d146 so I can add it to our album.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Patti J said...

What fun, Adela! I love the red and black color combination. Very elegant! Thanks for sharing :) Now...where in the world is my fun foam???

April Vicary said...

Now this is cute for a teacher, thanks for sharing.

Gary said...

wow Very nice mouse mats designs. I am very impressed from your mouse mats designs........
Personalised Mouse Mats

Cardcrafter said...

Very nice! I had almost forgotten about fun foam! Thanks for shartng this idea!

Liana Miranda said...

Adorei a idéia.

Obrigada.