Monday, March 7, 2011

The Golden Nugget - Challenge 3d104

Happy Tuesday! That means that the 3D Tuesday Challenge is here and I've got another template for you! When making this template, I thought it looked like a bar of soap. But then I thought how much the shape looked like a gold nugget, which is why I call it the Golden Nugget Box. The box measures 4" x 2.5" x 1.5" and during the challenge, I'll have the PDF file available for a limited time for those who want to play along.



SUPPLIES
Paper: Kraft, Black, Vanilla, Natural, Elegant Soiree (SU DSP)
Ink: Tea Distressing Ink (Ranger)
Acc: 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Round Scalloped Punch (EK), Circle and Border Punch (SU), Espresso Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Dauber



SUPPLIES
Template:  Golden Nugget Box
Paper: Pizzazz, Cobbler, White, Making Memories DP
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Acc: Flower (Creations by AR), Trinket Pins (Maya Road), Oval Punch (SU), White Taffeta Ribbon, Dauber


You can add your project by clicking HERE or by going to my 3D Tuesday Challenge post on Paper Craft Planet. Better yet, join the 3D Tuesday Challenge Group to always be informed of each new challenge. Hope you can play along!

As always, I love hearing from you... thanks so much for stopping by!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Again a fun project my friend!
I'm going to give it a try somewhere this week.

Big hug,
Caro

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige doosjes Adela.

Liefs Riet.

Mandy said...

Another fabulous creation Adela!

Edna Siu said...

Oops, I come across to see your creation just today, I love your nugget box design and shape, somehow I cannot download the template, I wonder if you have dis-functioned it not something I miss to download it? It is sad to have missed it.