Friday, April 2, 2010

SCACD/PCP Blog Hop!


TGIF and welcome to Susana's Custom Art & Card Design/Paper Craft Planet blog hop! 10 designers are hopping along, each creating something amazing with the SCACD Elizabeth Bell & Victoria Case stamps.

For my card, I used the beautiful image of Atlantia. When I saw this organza fabric at the fabric store, it reminded me of the dress this fairy was wearing, so I had to get it and use it somehow on the card. So here it is, used as a background for the image. I wish I had taken better pictures so you can see all the sparkles in her dress, but they're there. The tiny Twinkles are from Taylored Expressions and they are so delicately small but awesome when you need to add more sparkle.


SUPPLIES

Stamp: Atlantia (SCACD)
Paper: White (Neenah)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, Spica Markers
Acc: Organza Fabric (Joann's), Oval Punch, Azure Dynasty Center (Prima), Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), Liquid Pearls, Crocheted Flower, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Hop along with us and leave us some love and you could end up winning one of 3 generous prizes: 1 sheet of the Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Sampler #3 OR 1 sheet of the Victoria Case for SCACD Hearts and Hugs - Spring Collection (new Release) OR 1 Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Ice White! We've hidden 3 prizes among the Supernova's blogs, but no one knows which ones! Leave a comment on one or all of the Supernova blogs in order to win. The more you comment, the better your chances of winning. Blog comments will be open until Monday at 8am EST. The lucky winners will be announced on the Paper Craft Planet blog on Monday afternoon. (This contest is open to US residents only!)

Our Blog Hoppers are:
Check out our gallery to see all the projects in one place!

If you haven't already done so, check out the five winners for the Spellbinder's challenge announced on the PCP Blog. The winner from those who commented on my blog is . . . . .

Comment #29:  Oh how cute! That would make great teacher gifts! Miesje.  

Congrats, Miesje! You will receive the Nested Apples set!

I hope everyone of you enjoy this weekend. As for me, I'm off duty carpooling for a week while my girls are on Easter vacation.  Ya know what that means.... sleeping in!!!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a Blessed Easter!

     Photobucket

No comments: